*My Homegrown Kitchen 2019 Calendar has sold out – Register interest here to be notified when my 2020 Recipe Calendar is available.*
It’s back! After a two year hiatus and many requests, I have been busy creating a 2019 Recipe Calendar – consisting of 13 recipes and calendar months from December 2018 – December 2019.
Homegrown Kitchen 2019 Recipe Calendars are $20 each plus postage. *Free NZ postage when ordering 3 or calendars.
Cooking in rhythm with the seasons connects us to the gentle pace of nature. Gifts from the garden and local surrounds become meals to nourish and satiate. In this 13 month calendar, find recipes from my kitchen to serve at the family table and share with friends. Most of the recipes are new with several nominated favourites included for easy reference. Here are some of the goodies:
- Vibrant Beetroot & Chocolate Slice
- Slow-cooked Scotch Broth with Celery Leaf Pistou
- Feijoa & Ginger Ice Cream
- Silverbeet & Ricotta Gnocchi
- Chocolate, Pear & Walnut Cake
Homegrown Kitchen 2019 Recipe Calendar includes:
- 13 seasonal recipes and calendar months (December 2018 – December 2019)
- Calendar months include NZ statutory holidays, anniversary days, daylight saving dates, and moon cycles
- Ingredient substitutions in the recipes where possible for gluten-free and dairy-free
- Dimensions 305mm x 215mm (when folded)
- Printed on silky matte paper in Nelson, New Zealand
- *Limited copies available
Homegrown Kitchen 2019 Recipe Calendars are $20 each plus postage.
Free postage within New Zealand for 3 or more calendars (or combination of calendar and cookbook).
- Page & Blackmore Booksellers – Nelson
- The Suter Art Gallery – Nelson
- Nelson Provincial Museum
- Craig Potton Gallery – Nelson
- 7010 Cafe – Nelson
- The Old Post Office Store – Upper Moutere, Nelson
- Country Trading Co.
- Whanake Gallery – Westport
- Just One Wish – Geraldine
- Emma’s at Oxford – Oxford
- Mint at Martinborough
- Papillion Studios – Masterton
*If you are interested in stocking Homegrown Kitchen Calendar please contact me for details.