New Zealand Cooking Workshops
*Join my EVENTS mailing list HERE to be the first to hear about upcoming events.
My cooking workshops are much more than just a cooking class. They are a culmination of 14 years studying, teaching and writing about eating well. I interweave my knowledge of nutrition (dip. Natural Nutrition) and share cooking tips from my experience as a trained chef. It is a chance to have your burning food & healthy eating questions answered, and of-course sample delicious food. Each workshop includes a recipe folder to take home. Find out more about my workshops HERE.
*I am also available for private small-group workshops or demonstrating at larger events, please contact me to discuss your plans.
Term Three – please subscribe to my events newsletter to be notified when bookings open.
- NELSON / The Art of Sourdough / Tuesday 1st August / 6.30 – 8.30pm FULL
- CHRISTCHURCH / Mastering Fermentation / Saturday 12th August 10 – 12pm FULL
- CHRISTCHURCH / The Art of Sourdough / Saturday 12th August 2 – 4pm FULL
- AUCKLAND / Mastering Fermentation / Saturday 16th September 10 – 12pm FULL
- AUCKLAND / The Art of Sourdough / Saturday 16th September 2 – 4pm FULL
Term Four 2017
- NELSON Arts Festival – Readers & Writers program / Friday 13th October 12.30pm. I will be in conversation with Judy Finn about writing and photographing my new Homegrown Kitchen cookbook. Tickets available HERE.
- SOUTH ISLAND SOURDOUGH TOUR – click on the town/city for details and bookings.
- BLENHEIM / Tuesday 7th November – 7.00 – 8.30pm – Vines Village Cafe SOLD OUT
- HOKITIKA / Tuesday 14th November – 7.00 – 8.30pm – Ramble & Ritual SOLD OUT
- WANAKA / Saturday 18th November – 2.00 – 3.30pm – The Rippon Hall SOLD OUT
- DUNEDIN / Monday 20th November – 7.00 – 8.30pm – Black’s Road Green Grocer SOLD OUT
- GERALDINE / Thursday 23rd November – 7.00 – 8.30pm – The Country Cafe
- NELSON / The Art of Sourdough / Tuesday 5th December / 6.30 – 8.30pm SOLD OUT
*Join my EVENTS Mailing list HERE to be first to hear about upcoming events.
“Nicola delivers a clear message about cooking and eating well, with many revelations!… I like her simplicity & practical approach to cooking healthy food. Very helpful – I’m referring to the recipes all the time.”